Growing up, we all dreamed about being different professions when we got older. Many of us wanted to become doctors, veterinarians, astronauts, police officers, actors, teachers and even secret agents. While some of us made our childhood dreams come true, others found different passions in life to pursue.
This week we thought it would be fun to bring the No. 48 Lowe’s Racing crew back to their younger years by asking, “When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up?” See their answers below and share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
- Kyle Bazzell (hauler driver) – Farmer [Old Bazzell had a farm...EIEIO!]
- Peter Michel (engineer) – I wanted to be a train engineer! [You weren't too far off ;) ]
- Chad Kohn (backup hauler driver) – Professional Fisherman
- Ron Malec (car chief) and David Elenz (engineer) – Race car driver [We've marked you down as backups, in case!]
- Austin Konetski (mechanic) – The best race car driver I could be!
- Lance Munksgard (pit crew coach) – Fireman
- Chris Krieg (pit crew coach) – Football Coach
- John Boydston (engine tuner) – No Clue!
- Marius Hauser (engineer) – A lifeguard
- Greg Morin (pit crew coach) – Football Player [Quarterback?!]
- Calvin Teague (tire changer) – Police Officer or a Fireman
- R.J. Barnette (front tire carrier) – Baseball Player
- Brandon Harder (gasman) – Airplane Mechanic
- Earl Barban (spotter) – A mechanic because that is what my dad was. [How sweet!]
- Matthew Tyrrell (tire carrier) – Professional Bull Rider [Sounds dangerous.]
- T.J. Ford (jackman) – Motocross Racer
- Andrew Childers (jackman) – A basketball player [You are tall enough!]
- Ryan Patton (tire carrier) – Pro football player